ALL IN-PERSON CLASSES CLOSED THROUGH AT LEAST MAY 1, 2020. NOW ONLINE!
All in person classes have been temporarily closed due to COVID-19 (Until at least May 1). We will re-open the dojo as soon as it is deemed safe to do so. In the meantime, we are offering numerous LIVE and On-Demand online classes you can take at home to keep you and your family active, healthy and positive!
ONLINE WEST LINN CLASSES FOR KIDS AND ADULTS!
- Lil’ SAMURAI (ages 4-7) – Mon & Thur @ 5:15pm
- FAMILY AIKIDO (ages 8-Adult) – Mon & Thurs @ 6:00pm
- MORNING MEDITATION – Mon & Wed @ 6:30am
- MORNING ROLLING CARDIO – Tues & Thurs @ 6:30am
ONLINE NORTHWEST KI FEDERATION CLASSES FOR KIDS AND ADULTS!
- Ki Class w/ 8th Dan Tabata Sensei (ages 13-Adult) – Tuesday @ 7:00pm
- Aikido Class w/ 8th Dan Tabata Sensei (ages 13-Adult) – Thursday @ 7:00pm
- Children’s Aikido Class w/ 7th Dan Tam Sensei (ages 4-18) – Saturday @ 11:00am
- Ki Lecture Series w/ 8th Dan Tabata Sensei (ages 13-Adult) – Sunday @ 11:00am
More info in the CALENDAR section
IT IS VITAL TO REMAIN CALM AND POSITIVE
It is vital to remain calm, extend plus Ki and keep yourself healthy. Your continued training is vital to this effort. Your dojo is here for you.
Remember: you, our 60 amazing students and our ever supportive families, are part of a large and wonderful network of people who can offer one another support in this stressful time. We are in this together. Take advantage of this amazing resource.
If you need help or just need to talk to your Sensei, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out.
Be healthy and Extend Plus Ki,
West Linn Dojo Chief Instructor