AIKIDO for Teens & Adults – Martial Art Class (In Dojo & Online)
This class is offered online and in person. If you would like to train from home for Covid precaution reasons, please request a Zoom link from the dojo.
We provide training in the traditional Japanese martial art of Ki-Aikido. This class is for ages 13 through adult.
All classes follow COVID-19 safe procedures for unvaccinated students (mandatory masks, social distancing, hand sanitizing, health checks, etc). Vaccinated students may train as they feel comfortable. All instructors and assistants are fully vaccinated.
- Conflict resolution (non-dissension)
- Mental conditioning: Learn to maintain a calm mind through discipline, meditation, deep breathing & developing focus
- Physical conditioning: proper breathing, posture, health exercises
- Martial Art Techniques: Throws, Joint Locks, Strikes, Attacks, Pins, Rolling/Falling (Ukemi)
- Traditional Japanese Weapons: Bokken (sword), Jo (staff), Tanto (knife)
- Tradition: History of the art, Philosophy, Etiquette and more
- How to apply the principles to everyday life
Learn more about Ki Development
Learn more about Aikido
DAY: Monday, Thursday
Class begins promptly at 7:00pm
CONTACT: Email me at email@example.com
COURSE FEE: $95 a month for adults. $70 a month for teens. Fees are all inclusive: all tests, belts annual renewals, insurance, and our annual tournament are included. Please make checks out to The Oregon Ki Society, with “West Linn Dojo” in the memo. There is no limit to the amount of times you can train, so we encourage all members to train as often as possible.
WHAT TO WEAR: Wear loose fitting clothes (sweat pants and a t-shirt) or Aikido Gi (uniform).
FAMILY WAITING AREA: The family waiting area is limited to a maximum of 4 people.
DIRECTIONS: We are located in the lower level of Bolton Plaza. We recommend parking behind the building vs parking at street level.