‘ROLLING’ CARDIO CLASS:
This morning workout class is based on the warm-ups, stretches and rolling (known as Ukemi) exercises of Aikido, but modified into an intense 30 minute workout routine for anyone. This is NOT a martial arts class.
- Newcomers: This is a cardio workout suited to people interested in trying something different. No previous martial arts experience needed.
- Existing dojo students: This class is focused on improving Ukemi (rolling) skills, stamina and physical health. Aikido arts will not be covered.
- WHAT TO WEAR: exercise/workout attire or martial arts GI.
- WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Class starts with stretching & warm-up exercises focused on posture, flexibility & keeping the body relaxed.
- Very intense, timed sets/reps of rolling/tumbling/flipping/falling exercises to build stamina, endurance & muscle tone. Heavy focus on core and leg muscle groups.
- Agility exercises to coordinate the mind and the body.
- Class ends with deep breathing exercises.
- First class FREE
- $40 a month membership for unlimited Rolling Classes (for members who do not train in our other classes)
- Existing Dojo members pay no additional cost, Rolling class is included.
- Tuesday & Thursdays
- 5:30AM – 6:00AM
Need more info? Send me an email.