Adult & Teen Ki Aikido Martial Art Classes
We provide training in the traditional Japanese martial art of Ki-Aikido. This class is for teens and adults.
- Conflict resolution (non-dissension)
- Mental conditioning: Learn to maintain a calm mind through discipline, meditation, deep breathing & developing focus
- Physical conditioning: proper breathing, posture, health exercises
- Martial Art Techniques: Throws, Joint Locks, Strikes, Attacks, Pins, Rolling/Falling (Ukemi)
- Traditional Japanese Weapons: Bokken (sword), Jo (staff), Tanto (knife)
- Tradition: History of the art, Philosophy, Etiquette and more
- How to apply the principles to everyday life
Learn more about Ki Development
Learn more about Aikido
DAY: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Class begins promptly at 7:00pm
Open Mat time from 8:30pm-9:00pm for those who would like to continue to train after class.
CONTACT: Email me at email@example.com
COURSE FEE: $75 a month. Please make checks out to The Oregon Ki Society, with “West Linn Dojo” in the memo. There is no limit to the amount of times you can train, so we encourage all members to train as often as possible.
WHAT TO WEAR: Wear loose fitting clothes (sweat pants and a t-shirt) or Aikido Gi (uniform).
FAMILY WAITING AREA: For adults with small children and no babysitter, we have a family waiting area available for the kids (includes toys, books, seating, Xfinity WIFI and movies for kids to watch).
DIRECTIONS: We are located in the lower level of Bolton Plaza. We recommend parking behind the building vs parking at street level.