ALL CLASSES CLOSED THROUGH AT LEAST APRIL 1, 2020
It is with a heavy heart and an abundance of caution that we are closing the following classes effective immediately:
- Lil’ Samurai
- Kids Aikido
- Seniors Aikido
- Women’s Kiatsu Class
- Ki & Kiatsu Class
- Japanese Language Classes
- Morning Rolling Cardio Class
- Adult & Teen Aikido
We hope to re-open classes as soon as possible, however this is a fluid situation, so we will be re-evaluating each week. Please stay tuned.
- The dojo will be posting additional Covid-19 info on it’s website and social media to help educate our community.
- We will be providing community contact and networking online so families have a support network during this surreal time.
TRAINING FROM HOME:
- Online classes will be made available shortly (look for the schedule)
- We will provide recommended activities you can do from home to continue your training.
- We are providing an online meditation journal for all families, so students can record their progress and encourage each other virtually.
- We encourage all dojo families to post videos to our Dojo Facebook page to show us how you are training at home!
IT IS VITAL TO REMAIN CALM AND POSITIVE
It is vital to remain calm, extend plus Ki and keep yourself healthy. Your continued training is vital to this effort. Your dojo is here for you.
Remember: you, our 60 amazing students and our ever supportive families, are part of a large and wonderful network of people who can offer one another support in this stressful time. We are in this together. Take advantage of this amazing resource.
If you need help or just need to talk to your Sensei, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out.
Be healthy and Extend Plus Ki,
West Linn Dojo Chief Instructor